07 August 2008

Serious Ketchup

I have some serious catching up to do on family events. I need to post about my G & G's 60th wedding anniversary party (yay G&G Rose! I love you!). I need to post about swim lessons. There are things I won't even remember I need to post about until I dump pictures off my camera.

But right now, I need to sew. I need to finish some quiet bag orders before I have this baby.

Oh...did I mention I'm having this baby tomorrow???!!!!!

9 comments:

Alysia Cook said...

AWWW!!! What in the world, are you being induced? For some reason I thought you were due in September. Good luck tomorrow, I can't wait to read all about it on your blog.

Amanda D said...

How exciting! I can't wait to hear about your new addition. Good luck!

Angie said...

I'm so excited to meet this little person!! Remember, if you and Stanton need ANYTHING, we are just a walk across the lawn, a step through the gate, and another jog across the lawn. Please don't hesitate if something comes up!

Good luck and our prayers are with you for a quick and easy delivery with mom and baby being happy and healthy!

Jocelyn said...

Ha Ha!!! My doc said it was probably a good idea to induce since I have a history of going fast. Sooo...we waited till Stanton had a less crazy day at the office and scheduled! How fun is this, too...my doc pointed out his birthday will be 08-08-08! Fun, huh?

I'll be sure to blog all about it tomorrow....giddy!!!

Oh, and Lys, I'm due on the 14th, so it's really not THAT early...just a week. Heaven help me if I had to wait till September!

Sara said...

wow -- 08/08/08 -- what a GREAT bday that will be!!!
Can't wait to hear more!!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Good luck tomorrow. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see your adorable new baby pictures!

TaLaisa said...

Yay~!

If you can, check your email and let me know on your necklace. It could waiting for you at home when you return from having the baby!

Anonymous said...

Yay for having a baby!

Good luck!

Monica said...

PS What a GREAT bday! My little sister was born 10-10-88 and I thought that was pretty cool but 8-8-08, that is neat!