Ahhhh... 120 diapers!!! I need to hit the store by tomorrow. Thank goodness for the RS. We have dinners covered all next week too :) Glad to here Brigham is getting some rest!
Is Lilly still in diapers or is she potty trained? I feel your diaper pain. Jared is close to being potty trained I just need to kick it in gear! Glad that Brigham is sleeping and sorry that it sounds like you have a slow nurser with 7 hrs a day nursing! Hope you are resting as much as possible and not trying to overdue things.
And all too soon they will be 5 months old, and sitting up... and 5 and going to kindergarten... and 10 and playing football... and 13 and starting to wear makeup!
Amen to Lori's comment! And thank goodness for the wonderful, sensitive Relief Society women! I am thrilled, however, that Cannon is only waking up once in the night. But 7 hours of nursing? Really? Well, read lots of books to Chloe, Lily and Brigham and also reading for your enrichment! (Scriptures, Ensign, and whatever else gets you through the day!) Love you lots, Mom
9 comments:
Ahhhh... 120 diapers!!! I need to hit the store by tomorrow. Thank goodness for the RS. We have dinners covered all next week too :) Glad to here Brigham is getting some rest!
I know, right?! Ca-razy! Good luck this next week!
Is Lilly still in diapers or is she potty trained? I feel your diaper pain. Jared is close to being potty trained I just need to kick it in gear! Glad that Brigham is sleeping and sorry that it sounds like you have a slow nurser with 7 hrs a day nursing! Hope you are resting as much as possible and not trying to overdue things.
It sounds like you are handling all of the numbers with ease. The nursing will get faster. How did Brigham do last night (and tonight)?
And all too soon they will be 5 months old, and sitting up... and 5 and going to kindergarten... and 10 and playing football... and 13 and starting to wear makeup!
All of them doing things on their own.
They grow up much to quickly, don't they??!
He gets up once? Once?! Like just one time?
Wow! ONCE at Night??? Amazing! Sounds like the perfect 4th child.
I've said it before, I'll say it again .... you are Wonder Woman! Love ya'
Amen to Lori's comment! And thank goodness for the wonderful, sensitive Relief Society women! I am thrilled, however, that Cannon is only waking up once in the night. But 7 hours of nursing? Really? Well, read lots of books to Chloe, Lily and Brigham and also reading for your enrichment! (Scriptures, Ensign, and whatever else gets you through the day!)
Love you lots,
Mom
Post a Comment