01 August 2008

If It's Wrong...

to want to just wear a t-shirt and sports bra all day....let my kids watch a ridiculous amount of tv....not get them dressed for hours.....and just veg today.....I don't want to be right.

8 comments:

Amanda D said...

It's not wrong! And I am totally in the same boat today. Here's to some new kids show episodes!

Anonymous said...

You've never been more right. So, are you not wearing any pants? Nevermind, that's your business.

Jocelyn said...

Bythelbs...Thanks for the laugh. I actually typed "and shorts" and then deleted it because I thought I was being pretty obvious. Obviously not -- so let the record show -- and shorts.
Thank you.

Amanda...amen to new episodes. Amen.

Angie said...

at 38 weeks pregnant (not to mentioned the whole day yesterday) - any woman is allowed to let the older kids have a cartoon day while they do NOTHING! I hope you are actually having that kind of day!

Sara said...

i hope you did just that!!!

flip flop mama said...

It is so not wrong...

Anonymous said...

Hel-lo! How does "t-shirt and sports bra" say "and shorts"?

You should know, with me nothing is ever necessarily obvious. I'm always left wondering...

jon and kir said...

you gotta do what you gotta do!!