I've been doing my favorite version of school shopping this morning -- the online version. I ended up getting a great deal at Children's Place -- I got 19 items (enough that I only need to buy a couple of cheapy turtlenecks at Walmart and all 4 kids will be set for winter) for $150 and that included shipping and tax! They are having some decent sales right now, plus $5 shipping (no minimum), and there's an online coupon (FA78) that gets you an additional 15% off. I was pretty pleased with the deal....and Children's Place is a good quality product that I've always been happy with.
Okay, so nobody in my house is going to big school, but preschool counts, right?
9 comments:
I was thinking about you and school shopping the other day. Office Max (I think) had crayons on sale for 1 penny. Maybe for your church bags?
Preschool definitely counts! And what a way to go shopping with 4 kids - sit in front of the computer and click away. Can't get any easier than that (unless Grandma brings a bag full of clothes to your doorstep!)
Way to go! Now that is smart shopping for the other of 4 little ones! Again, it pays off to be internet savvy. You go girl!
Love,
Mom
PS We are still waiting for new pictures of Cannon Gregory! THIS IS A NOT SO SUBTLE HINT! I know, I know, you just need to fit that in amongst 1000 other things that are priority! We understand...we are just Cannon hungry...and for that matter, Brigham, Lily, and Chloe hungry! Love you lots and you're doing a great job!
Jill -- I know - I was bummed when I saw Office Max's sale because I'd already stocked up on crayons from Walmart at $.22. We don't have an Office Max here anyway, so I guess I don't need to cry too hard. :)
I'll go check it out myself. My three year old needs clothes for preschool too.
Yeah, it counts. The kids still gots to be clothed, right?
Hurray for accomplished tasks at reasonable prices!
Did you give in to my peer pressure, for school clothes? HAHA!!! You're such a "good" mom. Love ya!!!
Yes, Chris, I DID!!!!! Thanks a lot! Now you HAVE to clean out your closet for me (wink wink) :)
What a bargain shopper you are. Girl after my own heart!!! Doesn't matter whether the kids go to big school or not, you still go places and they gotta look cute and let's face it -- this is one of the best times of the year to stock up. BTS sales benefit everybody. Thanks for the Children's Place tip! You're Wonder Woman.
Post a Comment