19 May 2008
Recipe Exchange
My good friend, Jill, has started a new blog where we can exchange recipes 3 days a week. It kicked off today with Main Dish Monday -- the theme is Chicken Main Dishes. I think it will be a lot of fun to get some new ideas and share some of my favorites -- it will be even more fun if lots of people go and SHARE THEIR RECIPES! So, all you need to do is leave your recipe in the comments section and grab the ones you want from the same place! Go visit and share. And tell people about it so we can all share our culinary genius with one another. :) You can click here or type www.jillsrecipes.blogspot.com in your address bar. Go visit and have some yummy chicken for dinner tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for the shout out Julie, I appreciate it. How's the painting coming?
Done! Now I need to get my curtains sewn! And thanks for the heads up about that brush -- wow! It made a huge difference -- I should've used it from the start...
What a fun and fantastic idea! I'm going to post a few recipes on there.
Congrats on the painting. Sounds like I need to go get one of those too. I have 4 more rooms on the painting schedule. I hate taping on the textured ceilings!
Post a Comment