06 May 2008

Photo Shoot

Em came up on Friday night and took pictures of the kiddos. She shot 600 of them! Thank goodness for digital cameras. The kids had a ball--particularly Chloe, our little super model poser. Em did a great job and we love the pictures.

Hope you don't mind, Em, I just copied them from your blog instead of linking!

Thank You Aunt Emma!

And aren't these kids just cute?! Yes, they are.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your children are adorable!

Beautiful pictures.

Cheryl said...

Okay, this is what I love (besides bythelbs perfect statement about them being adorable): Chloe looks just like you, Brig looks just like his dad, and Lily looks lie the perfect combo.

Cheryl said...

I meant "like" the perfect combo. Sorry.

Jocelyn said...

That's funny, Cheryl! We usually get: Chloe looks just like me, Lily looks just like Stanton, and Brigham is the great equalizer. I love that you see something different! But there can be no argument -- Chloe is mini-me.

Unknown said...

Darling kiddos!!! I love the outfits and that blue is perfect.

flip flop mama said...

What beautiful pictures!

TaLaisa said...

They are absolutely gorgeous children! Don't think they could take a bad picture if they tried.

Jocelyn said...

Tay, she took 600 and we narrowed it down to about 40. Yes, they can take a bad picture! :)

Nate and Melissa said...

Too Cute! Wish I was the one taking the photos! Answer to your previous question...next time I'm in town, you have yourself a photographer ;)

Jocelyn said...

Yay!!! I'll hold you to it!