10 May 2008

Opricate

Have you ever climbed over the backseat of the van to get your caterpillar that fell and then jumped back over and landed on your book without hurting yourself? Well, then congratulations! You have opricated.

The next time this happens to you, just say a little thanks to Chloe for helping you know what to call it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love making up words. And this is a good one--what a clever girl you have! Does it have to apply specifically to the fetching of the caterpillar or can it be used whenever you're involved in a successful car-related, injury-free fetching expedition?

Jocelyn said...

I asked her that very thing for clarification. I said, "so to opricate means to get something in the car without getting hurt?" And she replied with just what I wrote in the post. She was pretty adimant (sp) about that caterpillar. I give you permission as her legal guardian, though, to use it in any car-related, injury-free fetching expedition. Heck, we misuse myriad and ornery regularly, right?
:)