I must report that it has been sunny and beautiful for about 3 days straight here. Maybe our bouquet worked? I know it wasn't the SUV.
Emily took pictures of the kids on Friday night. Chloe fell off a wall and scraped her arm pretty bad. The kids "helped" Stanton outside all day Saturday, I ruined our bathroom with my paint job. They all got sunburned -- Chloe's was particularly humorous because it was a patchwork around her bandages from said wound. That night, we got a babysitter and went to dinner and a movie. Olive Garden and Iron Man. I loved Iron Man. It's the best super hero movie I've seen in a long long time. Loved it.
Sunday was nice enough to walk to church and play outside afterward.
Today the kids played outside for almost the entire day. And I remembered sunscreen.
Tonight we're planting the rest of our garden.
Yes, Spring is springing and we are loving it.
3 comments:
I agree. Hurray for the warmth of the sun! I'm ready to plant the rest of the vegetable starts and Flowers!
Hey, we went to Olive Garden before our movie date last weekend, too!
We don't go to a lot of movies, but we might just have to check out Ironman now.
So glad you got some nice weather!
We don't make it to a lot of movies at the theater either, but wow. I loved that movie. Maybe I'm a weird girl, but seriously, it was so good. Robert Downey, Jr. was so so good in it and it was just fun. I liked that there were "real" actors in it -- and they really acted. It was awesome.
Post a Comment