1. Update the blog.
2. Go on a trip with just Stanton & I.
What I need to do:
1. Dishes.
2. Laundry.
3. Exercise.
4. Clean up the house.
Blah.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I was just telling Kyle this week that he and I need a trip together. Even though we're taking a vacation next week with the kids, it won't be relaxing and I'll come back exhausted. All I want to do daily is sit in my craft room, make hair bows, watch Netflix and eat Chex Mix with a Diet Coke. Is that too much to ask?? ;)
5 comments:
I was just telling Kyle this week that he and I need a trip together. Even though we're taking a vacation next week with the kids, it won't be relaxing and I'll come back exhausted.
All I want to do daily is sit in my craft room, make hair bows, watch Netflix and eat Chex Mix with a Diet Coke. Is that too much to ask?? ;)
:)
Amen...except, I don't want a trip along with Stanton, I'd like it with DJ:)
Woops, I meant (alone, not along)
Agreed! I want a get-away trip with my honey too. The blog just got updated, so I'm on a roll. :)
Post a Comment