09 June 2011

This is Charlie

He used to be Chester, but it just didn't work.  He is growing like a weed and could not be more adorable, beautiful, shaggy, and pleasant.  He's doing really well learning the rules and being trained.  He's still a puppy and hyper around new people, but he's learning.  We love him.  We love him.  We love him.

11 comments:

Erika Amonett said...

Adorable. The end.

Amanda D said...

Oh - look at that face. And all that hair! (You would think I was commenting on a newborn baby.) He's a cutie! You're much braver than I -- the thought of a puppy in the house terrifies me!

Cindy said...

TOO STINKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

So cute, I'm glad you all love him!

Anonymous said...

He could be in the movies! He's perfect!
I can't wait to snuggle him.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mother of the Wild Boys said...

He's absolutely scrumptious!

Ali said...

Oh, he is SO CUTE! You must have a busy house :) -Alisha

Monica said...

Cute pic! Hey Ms. Road Tripper: If you are ever going towards western Idaho, LET ME KNOW!! We moved up to Boise to live with Chris' parents while he is off at training so that I would have some extra support so let me know. It would be fun to get together for sure! ;o)

Ang said...

He's adorable - and so photogenic!

Lindsay said...

What a great picture!