OH HOW SAD IS THAT!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! :D
That is way too funny!! I think the funniest thing about it is his tail....look how stragly it look ;) Oh, but he's still cute!!
Wow--he looks so different! I think he's giving you the stink eye for taking his picture like this. ;)
He's going to hate you for this picture some day! hahaha. Do I look this bad coming out of the shower? (Don't answer!)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH HOW SAD IS THAT!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! :D
That is way too funny!! I think the funniest thing about it is his tail....look how stragly it look ;) Oh, but he's still cute!!
Wow--he looks so different! I think he's giving you the stink eye for taking his picture like this. ;)
He's going to hate you for this picture some day! hahaha. Do I look this bad coming out of the shower? (Don't answer!)
Post a Comment