We got there right in the nick of time, dropped off the girls, and headed to King's to get a new collar and leash for Charlie because, of course, I forgot his in our flurry out the door this morning.
After that, we headed to Christie's and visited (Brooke, Christie, and I) till it was time to watch the performance. We all got ready to leave and I couldn't find my keys....ANYWHERE!!! They were gone and I couldn't think of a single place I hadn't looked. I ended up throwing the kids in Whitney's car and running over, but we were too late and missed watching the girls. Grrrrrr!! Thankfully my aunt Sheri videotaped them, so hopefully I'll get to see it at some point.
We enjoyed watching Katelyn cheer and got some fun pictures of the girls with her.



Hannah (my youngest cousin), Lily, Paisley (my cousin Brooke's daughter), and Chloe with Katelyn.
After the camp, we got in our swimsuits and played in Christie's pool all afternoon (after a quick Arctic Circle lunch). I think the kids were in there for a good 3 or 4 hours and I was with them for a lot of that. Cannon and Brigham went down the slide and off the diving board probably 30 times each. It was so fun and a good workout for me to tread water and taxi them back and forth to the side of the pool. Good thing, too, because I had too many candies and cookies while we were visiting. I even got to meet a new friend... Hi Courtney! :)
I sure love the family I'm a part of and that we all get along and have so much fun together.
Thank you, Christie, for having us all over!!!
Oh, PS, Lindsay (my cousin) find my keys.....where??? In. My. Purse. Seriously.
-From the ol' iPhone
7 comments:
Sounds like my key story. I was leaving school (college) and I couldn't find my keys anywhere. I had to have a locksmith come and pour a key for me ($$$) because I was going to be late for a wedding reception. Where did I find my keys the next day? In my school bag. GRRR! That is so frustrating. But at least you had a fun second half of the day!
Wow, I am relieved! I had a hard time enjoying the rest of the post for being worried about the keys! haha! And yes, 90% of the time I can't find my keys they are eventually unearthed in my purse, somewhere other than where I vow to put them! Sounds like such a fun day, hon! We are blessed to be a part of the Rose clan, aren't we?
Glad you had a great workout (and snuck in some yummy treats!) but sorry about your keys. A few months ago I didn't have my house keys so I drove to my husband's work to borrow his. He didn't have them either. Got a ladder to check the windows but of course they were all locked. We had to use a sledgehammer to break the lock apart. My door will never be the same. And since you're wondering, we have never heard of a locksmith. We're from out of town. LOL!
Fun to have you over Juj. The key thing was tragic for a minute. I was sad you missed seeing the girls. The kids all seemed to get along really well yesterday and had a ball going off the slide a million times. Sorry I was not to talkative. I really wasn't feeling very good, gotta get a hold of this infection. love ya
Well I missed your birthday and everything else! Glad it was happy one. It looks like you guys are having such a wonderful summer! xo
E
So fun to see you guys!!!
Since I am no longer a blog "stalker" I can leave a comment, hehe!! It was so much fun getting to know you and having lots of adult conversation... I believe the kids had a blast, I loved how tired they all were...
Post a Comment