Sometimes I don't blog about events if I didn't take pictures during them. I think that's more a result of my memory problems than not thinking they're "blog worthy."
Anyway, two events this week that I want to remember, with or without pictures.
Again, I have been blessed with incredible friends. I know I've made a point of mentioning it many times before, but I just can't believe how lucky I've been to be surrounded by amazing people my whole life.
*We went to dinner with Spring and Alan Bean on Thursday night. We met when they brought their kids to Stanton and we've just clicked. They moved to Boise a year and a half ago and I've missed them. They came back to Logan to visit family for the holidays and we were lucky enough to go out with them to dinner. The conversation is always great with them and we spent 3+ hours at the restaurant just visiting. I love nights like that.
*Last night, New Year's Eve, we had a get together with our friends, Brian and Linda Westfall. Another awesome couple that we've been so lucky to have as friends. We go out quite frequently, but last night we just got together at our house and ate appetizers and played games to ring in the New Year. It was a blast. I'm really grateful for these great friends we've been able to vacation with and be really comfortable with. They're really neat.
Anyway, nothing out of this world exciting, but sometimes the every day is what's more important.
No comments:
Post a Comment