Well, we've been friends for what seems like a hundred years and what a blessing that is.
A picture of Alysia, Melissa, and me at our Senior Breakfast the day we graduated from high school. The picture is framed by a lovely little essay I wrote about these girls in college. Wow, I was a terrible writer then. But I do love these girls.
We've kept in touch over the years and strangely, having Melissa move to the Philippines has helped us get together more often. Alysia lives in Blackfoot, so when Miss goes home to visit, we try to get together for lunch or whatever. Here we are in '08 -- the year we all had our last baby. And they were all boys! This was at Melissa's baby shower.
Oh, actually, I think this bottom one is in '09. Alysia with Tyler, me with Cannon, and Melissa with Finnley.
Just some pics of us without the babies.
And here we are again. I think I'll have to take a picture every time just to mark the passage of time.
I've been blessed throughout my life with amazing friends. I'm really grateful for these two. Life sends us in different directions, and yet all roads lead home.
Your girls are pretty much awesome. Love you.




6 comments:
Love this post. Especially love the photo montage. It's great. Love you. Back at ya! ;)
Awe how cute is that! I love great friends that will always hold a place in your heart! CUTE PICS!
You each get more beautiful inside and out as you get older!What special friends! By the way, who took the picture?
I'm a little slow on the blog reading lately. Love the post, but not as much as I love you!
Hey-I know those chicks! And just happen tone related to one. Isn't it great to have such great friends...and to know that Rupes still exists?
And I apparently can't type on a phone. Sheesh.
Post a Comment