I just got on iPhoto to upload pictures of Brig with his doctors so I could print them and send them with thank you notes. I never uploaded all the Boston pictures from the camera and have somehow deleted all of them!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
I called Best Buy and they said the pictures can be recovered at some place in Arizona and depending on how many we took, it'll cost around $150! It's totally worth it, though, for all those precious pictures.
One thing to be very grateful for in this moment, though....we took so many of the photos with our phones, so we at least have those if recovery isn't possible.
Hyperventilating.......
6 comments:
BEFORE you spend $150!!!
A simular thing happened to me. Google file recovery or recover deleted pictures. There are programs you can download. They are around $30-40. I got most of my pictures back that way.
Good luck!!
Hope you can get them back!!
I am hyperventilating a little for you...I hope that you can recover them. Also, thanks for the comment on my last crazy post, it made my day!!! You're the best!!!
That is a very scary thing. I once thought I lost all the pictures on my hard drive. Talk about scary. Thank goodness my friends husband is a super computer genius, he found them all.
Aghhhhh is right! Keeping our fingers crossed that you can find them all at a resonable price!!
I did it several times...
frustrating!
Post a Comment