27 August 2009

Swim Lessons


We got swim lessons in during the last week of the summer. The girls have really improved this year. Their teacher is fantastic: no nonsense, no messing around, and excellent results. We love her.

The girls especially loved the two days I was late picking them up. Gin let them swim in the pool while they waited. The next day, Lily asked if I would be late again and Chloe added that, "Yeah, will you be late because it gives us extra time to practice our swimming." I'm pretty sure Miss Gin wasn't as thrilled with my tardiness.

Clip of Lily actually(!) swimming and Chloe actually(!) doing a backstroke. It was really quite remarkable to see their abilities after a short 2 weeks. August 19th was the show off day.

1 comment:

TaLaisa said...

Way to go girls!!! It is so amazing to watch how fast they catch on to stuff.