We had a farewell dinner at Iggy's with Rick and Angie Heck tonight, complete with crazy, hyper, loud children who just couldn't get enough of each other on their last night together. It was so nice and so sad at the same time. I will miss my dear friend. My kids will miss their backyard buddies. We will miss the Hecks.

Love you guys.
3 comments:
Are you blonde? Oh my heck you look so freaking adorable! I love all of these posts! We did miss you guys at Sam's wedding but I know how crazy your lives are! Hopefully someday I will post some pictures!
Julie I know EXACTLY how you feel! We certainly have something in common - we've both had to say good-bye to our Heck neighbors. So, so sad! I'm so happy Rick has these wonderful opportunities but it still stinks for those of us that fall in love with them and have to say good-bye when they move on. Do you think we should warn their new neighbors?
Oh well, I'm so grateful through them we were connected to you and Brigham's amazing story! I still think of my little hero often...so strong, so adorable.
Wishing you a great night!
Rhiannon - WI neighbors of Rick and Angie Heck.
Hey, now you get to the the UT neighbors of ...
You guys picked our favorite restaurant! My favorite neighbors just moved too, but I can't complain because they moved less than a mile away.
Post a Comment