HI Julie...just spent some time looking at your blog and the summer you've had getting Brigham nursed back to health. I just had a baby and have been a little out of the loop. Wish I would have know it was June 30th...would have loved to have lended some support. We found that Isaac's open heart surgery was easier (though NOT easy) than his initial surgery when he was born...probably because we were more prepared. I'm glad everything went well and you had a good experience in Boston. So glad it's behind you guys! Brigham...what a champ! He looks great! Enjoy your vacation. YOU DESERVE IT!!!
3 comments:
Have fun on your vacay!
HI Julie...just spent some time looking at your blog and the summer you've had getting Brigham nursed back to health. I just had a baby and have been a little out of the loop. Wish I would have know it was June 30th...would have loved to have lended some support. We found that Isaac's open heart surgery was easier (though NOT easy) than his initial surgery when he was born...probably because we were more prepared. I'm glad everything went well and you had a good experience in Boston. So glad it's behind you guys! Brigham...what a champ! He looks great! Enjoy your vacation. YOU DESERVE IT!!!
Not a fan of packing at all, but if I let my husband do it my kids would end up with no underwear and would have to sleep in their swimsuits.
Post a Comment