13 August 2009

Kids Lately

Chloe holding out her lip: Mom, do I have a kankerchief?

Brigham getting ready for a diaper change...handing me the Vaseline: Mama, here da twampowine.

Chloe reprimanding me, while I was reprimanding Brigham: He just had major heart surgery!

Brigham when I took him to Nielsen's Frozen Custard for lunch after his cardio check-up: You'w the cooyest mom ever.

Brigham has a cute way of pronouncing the name of our neighbor, Sister Lundberg: Sisser Wungerd

Lily to my dad as they were heading home after Cannon's birthday party: Grandpa, are you gonna take the longcut?

Brigham about 4 days ago: Mowm, I weady to wear panties.
Me: Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
But I relented and he's wearing underwear and we're potty training. He's doing okay. I'm trying to control my potty training rage. It helps that he just had surgery -- it's almost like he knew he should do it soon so he would still have me wrapped around his finger...

Lily: Mama, This is a new day and we're gonna have swimmin' lessons and then you're gonna give us a high five!

Brigham incredulously: That bee just bit my hair!

The kids at least 9 times a day: Mom, Cannon just said "__________!" or Mom, Cannon just did a _______________!

Cannon in exactly the tone I say it to him: Hahiyee!

5 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

:D

Anonymous said...

I'm always a little sad when my kids grow out of their speech...cuteness? You're going to be so glad you wrote these things down.

Cindy said...

I always think my kids say the cutest things but I think yours win the prize! They are just so stinking cute! Can't wait to talk to you again...I miss you!

Cami Checketts said...

Too adorable.
Good luck with the potty training. My 3-yo has been training for about eighteen months now. He doesn't have accidents in his undies anymore, but he occasionally forgets that the heater vent or Mom's dresser drawer is not a toilet.

Darci said...

How cute! I love their little voices. Hang in there with the potty training. It can sure be frustrating, but so worth it.