One of the things that frustrates me most is that she is so sweet everywhere but our home. She comes across as shy and sweet and perfect in school and church, but at home, she's a little monster.
Today she threw in another special little challenge. She cut Brigham's hair. Seriously, I don't care about the hair, really, I don't. What completely kills me is that while the kids were playing, I heard her say, "Let's play sick, I'll give you a bandaid and then we'll cut your hair." I went out and specifically said, "Chloe, no real cutting hair, just pretend, okay?" She said, "Oh, of course, Mom. It's totally for pretend."
Well, she lied.
She's not really for sale. I love her dearly and appreciate the special little girl that she is and has the potential to become. I'm just extremely fed up with the kid she's being right now.
6 comments:
Oh, Julie! Good luck! When you find the key, will you share it please? Emery has been a little pill since we got home from vacation.
Oh man! I think Ethan would be for sale (at least to the "old neighbors" or the grandparents if he did this!) I can only imagine what you thought/did after you saw what she did (only wish I was still living in the backyard to hear it -- hee,hee).
So did you buzz Brig's hair after this or are you just leaving it as is in the picture?
Here's to a better week with the oldest!
Ok - so I have to add this (when i had to type in the word verification the word was "mulat". Not the right way to spell it, but it made me laugh short in front longer in back....kinda describes Brig's picture!) Love ya all.
I guess it's a buzz cut for the little guy now, huh?
Youzers! My daughter has the same tendencies these days and I don't understand it. Let me know if you find a magic potion!
Julie . . . I completely understand. I wish I had some great words of advice for you, but I don't! Kylee is exactly the same way. As they get older they just get more clever! I find sending her to Grandma for a few days gives me a cute, but doesn't cure her!
Well, at least she cut it after his birthday party, right?? It must be the age, because Gabe thinks he rules around here. Proud of you for not yelling, spanking, etc. because when I can do that it's huge too!
Post a Comment