One of those "running conversations" that Stanton and I have been having for maybe the last year or so is about validation: how we all need it and want it, how it stinks when you feel someone doesn't approve, how it seems to make ourselves feel good when we do it for others, how Heavenly Father validates us, etc., etc.
That conversation has made this video all the more a treat. Thanks to my sister Lori for sharing it.
In Chloe's words:
"Mom, can we watch that again because it's all about smiling."
In Lily's words:
"Mom, are you smiling or crying?"
In my words:
"Both"
5 comments:
This was well worth the 16 minutes it took to watch! I could watch it over and over! A very good message indeed!
I love this video! My mom sent it about 6 mos. ago and we have all watched it here over and over again!
Thanks Julie I'm smiling!
Thanks!!! I really needed that!!!!
I love it!! Thanks for posting the video... I'm smiling! :)
Post a Comment