And today is the day. While I'm working on that, though, a fun little meme to occupy the space...
Type your name and the word "needs" into Google (ie: Julie needs). List the first 10 hits (clean...please!) that come up.
Julie needs:
1. Julie needs your help --- wait, isn't that what Google is for?
2. Julie needs high fiber content --- I wasn't going to mention it...but, well, I have been suffering a little in that region lately....
3. Julie needs boyfriend --- geesh, please don't tell Stanton
4. Julie needs paper pleasing ideas --- I am always looking for cool new card ideas....
5. Julie needs a new pair of shoes --- always.
6. Julie needs Facebook --- so true, it's creepy
7. Julie needs early start --- things do go better when I get up and showered before everyone comes crashing into the room...
8. Julie needs a(nother) new home --- not sure why the paren(thesis), but I'm pretty happy where I'm at.
9. Julie needs prayers and good vibes --- indeed.
10. Julie needs that hair, that voice, those kidneys --- wow, it's like Google can read my mind
Some other favorites from further down the page:
* Julie needs to work on her parenting --- well you don't have to go blabbing it to the universe, do ya?
* Julie needs a patient family --- yes, could someone ELSE exercise some patience sometimes...please?!
* Julie needs a life, apparently --- got one, thanks.
* Julie need sleepy --- yes, yes she do
* Julie needs to be deleted --- but please don't.
Julie also needs you to leave a comment with your results...
3 comments:
You are stinking funny. I'll have to try that this afternoon. BTW, we were going through your old posts and Jordyn said, "mom, we haven't seen Julie and Stanton for a long time, do you think they'll remember us???? Exactly how long has it been since we've seen you???
Hilarious! Thanks for sharing
It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou jgjgshj
Post a Comment