There is still at least one slot open on the pay it forward post. The comment # looks deceiving, I know. If you'd like to play along, just leave a comment.
Oh YIPPEE!!! Now I need to think of something great to send your way. If you wouldn't mind, email me your address and when your least expecting it, you will get a prize.... I am just sad that there isn't a spot for me left on yours....UGH!!! Oh well, its so much fun!!!!
4 comments:
Oh YIPPEE!!! Now I need to think of something great to send your way. If you wouldn't mind, email me your address and when your least expecting it, you will get a prize.... I am just sad that there isn't a spot for me left on yours....UGH!!! Oh well, its so much fun!!!!
Ha, oh my email address is mattys1girl@hotmail.com I forgot to put it on the last comment....
Ok the heart by the date is driving me nuts.... sorry.
Can you see it under the year 2009?
Do you want me to fix it?
I hope I am not too late! Please count me in :) I posted it on my blog here:
http://trying2staycalm.blogspot.com/2009/03/pay-it-forward.html
My e-mail address is:
tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com
I have several blogs and posted this on all of them :) I l♥ve to pay it forward :)
Post a Comment