Lily is following me around trying to suck my bum through a straw. While I'm finding it hard not to be annoyed, I'm thinking if it works, I just might ask her to move to my stomach area....
Lily Rocks!!! I love to read about all the funny things she says...she is one of those people that is just effortlessly funny. Lucky Girl! I love your new blog look..it is perfect!
8 comments:
Love it! That girl makes me smile!
Ha! She's funny!
Heck--I'd almost be willing to suck my own bum through a straw if it really worked!
Hilarious.
Bwa-ha-ha! :D
So dang funny, don't ya just love kids! Let me know if it works, I have a few crazy kids at home I am sure would love to help mommy out!
Lily Rocks!!! I love to read about all the funny things she says...she is one of those people that is just effortlessly funny. Lucky Girl! I love your new blog look..it is perfect!
I was just saying to Charles that your kids are so cute it is comical. Lily proved it.
I have SEVERAL areas that would benefit! Send her my way if it works!
Mom
Post a Comment