
We spent a fun evening and morning together and had to say goodbye all too soon. We already miss you guys so much! I'm always amazed at the bond that we have as family -- Matt & I are the oldest and youngest in our family -- 7 years apart. We didn't really spend a lot of our growing up time together, especially as I got into teenage years -- he was already home from his mission and in college by then. But we've always had a love for each other and a connection that comes from our family ties (and my bizarrely strong desire to make him proud of me!) -- and whenever we're together, we require no catching up -- we all just start right where we left off the last time. It's so nice to get to spend a little time together and just wish it was more often.

The cousins all had a ball together and we were sad to see them go.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you had a great visit with your brother and his family! Isn't it just great when you get to visit from those that you don't normally see?!? And YEAH for the sandbox being finished. I am sure Brigham (and the girls) will love it! It looks like you have some great sand in there. Hope the rest of your weekend went just as well as the visit!
i don't think i knew you had an older brother -- i only remember your two older sisters ... cindy and (??) can't remember her name. how many are in your family?
i can relate to the 'want to make your big brother proud' feeling ... i have always felt that way w/ my brothers (all 4 of them)
oh and Ruby's sunglasses are from Gymboree. Grandma Packham sent them :)
Post a Comment