Well, first harvest of peas. We've been eating lettuce and spinach for a few weeks already.


I love anything that makes my little ones beg for veggies -- they were loving these last night. Brigham kept saying, "Uh Mo Mama." Makes my day!
And a big shout out to Stanton who has done
everything in our garden this year. We're enjoying the fruits of his labor.
5 comments:
I love fresh sweet peas. I need to make more room to include them next year. Are spinach and lettuce difficult or tricky to grow? I need more garden space!
The spinach and lettuce are very low maintenance. They don't take up much space either, especially if you keep picking them when they're young.
Have you looked into garden boxes? They might be a good solution for your smaller space. I'll have to look up some web sites for you.
I really want to do the garden box thing. Can't wait for my own yard!! :)
Yes in fact Lester built a garden box as a trial run. We're going to make 5 or 6 more for next summer.
Post a Comment