17 June 2008

Writer's Block

It's not that we haven't done anything fun or exciting lately - we have! We had a cousin leave on a mission (and a fabulous fiesta in his honor), a great Father's Day, and lots of fun activities with family. My kids have even been saying and doing really cute things. But I have writer's block! I just can't seem to get these things out in words. Please forgive me as I go cry in a corner until the juice comes back.

Until then, there are a hundred other things I've written that you can now catch up on...because I just know that's what you're wanting to do with your day.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, you only went like one day without a post. Give yourself a break!

And I'm pretty sure you're still full of juices!

TaLaisa said...

Yeah, one missed day. You are so Fired! LOL. Check your email.

Unknown said...

Julie, don't stress about it, something will come to you soon. How's the pregnancy going? When are you due? I can't keep these things in my brain.

Lori Wilson said...

You crack me up Juge! Love ya, Lori