My kids are still sleeping. Well, most of them -- Lily is playing outside, she got up at her regularly scheduled 6:30 am. (She oughtta be a real gem later today...) But Chloe and Brigham are still asleep and we might just break our sleep in time record if you'll just BE QUIET! By the way, it's 8:24 and the record is 8:37. That's only happened once. Crossing my fingers....
6 comments:
Ooh! Good luck. Hopefully this will create an entire new pattern of sleeping! Bed at 8PM, up at 8AM (or later).
Did you make it? What time was everyone up? Looking forward to doing that myself next week--today was the last day of school!
Hey Julie,
I wonder if we've ever passed by each other in Sam's without even knowing? That's the funny thing about blogging...I get to know my neighbors (and non-neighbors), even though I might never actually meet them! :D
I love it when they sleep in. It's so rare. 8:38 is our record.
Reporting in after a busy day -- Chloe slept until 8:47 and Brigham till 9:02. AMAZING!
But I'm not going for any repeats here -- that 7:30 bedtime is so necessary for me -- I will deal with early risers.
But it was so nice this morning!
MOTWB - I know! Hope we connect sometime.
Me too. :)
Post a Comment