Noticing how nicely pressed your husband's suit is. My husband can wear a suit and have the coat off, sleaves rolled up and necktie adjusted before we even get out of the car for church.
Ah, a cruise! Love cruises. And honeymoons. We're going to go on one for our 10 year anniversary. I hope. We're planning on it, but you never know... Sigh...
8 comments:
No, it's not our anniversary. Stanton is having fun posting from his iPhone. And I think it's cute, so I'm humoring him.
Aren't we cute?
Noticing how nicely pressed your husband's suit is. My husband can wear a suit and have the coat off, sleaves rolled up and necktie adjusted before we even get out of the car for church.
You guys look so great! Thanks for the advice today, it was much needed and appreciated.
Janelle, that was on a cruise and they would have kicked us out of the dinner without his suit coat! ;) He he! That's funny that AW has an aversion.
Jill, thinking of you SO much.
Ah, a cruise! Love cruises. And honeymoons. We're going to go on one for our 10 year anniversary. I hope. We're planning on it, but you never know... Sigh...
Btw, your hair is gorgeous in this photo. :)
What a great picture!
You guys look great!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! Its fun to make new bloggy friends!
You guys look fabulous!! And not at all different than you do now.
Post a Comment