10 June 2008

Sisters' Salon

While catching up on Google Reader this morning, the girls got out the combs and picks and went to town on my hair. (Side note: the curl is gone. Completely gone. Sad.) It was going well for a while, until they started fighting over a particular piece of hair and it got so heated we all fell off the chair.

Extreme Styling


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to have my girls play with my hair, although every once in awhile they get a little rough. I think it's payback for all those mornings I make them scream while I'm coming out their hair!

Jocelyn said...

:)
Do you ever use Infusium? It's a wonder for tangly hair.

Cheryl said...

You look dahling, dahling...

I'm still blown away that your girls get their hair done so nicely and amazingly well everyday. I gave up years ago. Mine are lucky if we remember to brush their hair each morning.
Sigh.

TaLaisa said...

That is Awesome. You look beautiful! One of my girlfriends has older daughters. They loved to play with my hair when they were little. But I'll tell ya it hurt like a bugger!

I would wince or cry and Jordan would tell me, "It hurts to be beautiful Tay, tay."

My boys just aren't into it, thank goodness.

Jocelyn said...

My girls, I have to say, aren't TOTALLY into doing my hair. I think they get their fill with me doing theirs every day. But then I also wonder if it's just because they're still so young.
At any rate, it DID hurt like a bugger -- and I have a hard head!

And Cheryl, it's odd, but one of those things that's just important to me. And we listen to books on cd while we do it and it's quite a pleasant part of our morning.