Frankly, I'm doing this post because I think that is such a funny acronym.
We had our summer party for ABC Pediatric Dentistry on Monday. It was a lot of fun. I was a slacker and really didn't even start planning anything until Monday morning, but I think it still turned out really fun.
I made shrimp, chicken, and beef skewers, bean salad, pasta salad, potato salad, and fruit salad, and frosted the awesomely awesome Sam's Club brownies with Judy's perfect German Chocolate Frosting. We also had chips, a veggie tray, and Creamies. It was a lot of food, but turned out to be pretty much just the right amount.
We played volleyball, ladder ball, and jumped on the trampoline (okay, I didn't jump on the tramp, but you can bet my kids recruited everyone they could find to join them there).
It was so much fun. Stanton really has a great staff and we love them for the work they do at the office. It was fun to party with them.
6 comments:
That is a funny acronym. Hey, did I get you an invite to my blog yet? I can't remember.
That sounds like so much fun! I love to plan parties! Sounds like you are a fabulous hostess.
What is ladder ball?
Sounds like a fun party. How do you make your chicken/beef/shrimp kabobs? I need a good recipe.
Yum! It sounds like fun. I'm betting it's stressful running your own business (regardless of the type) and so it's great that you treat your staff so well. In fact, now I'm tempted to head on up there and work for your husband if I'm gonna get awesome parties like this! Okay, just kidding. But it sounds good! ;)
Lori, I said I was a slacker! For the shrimp, we brushed olive oil on while they were grilling, then seasoned with salt & pepper. The chicken was seasoned with lemon pepper on the grill. And the beef was brushed with bbq sauce (your favorite kind) on the grill.
How embarrassing. But when you buy the meat at noon and still have to cut it and skewer it, you go easy. Em, Stanton's sister has an awesome shrimp recipe for skewers. I'll have to get it and share it.
Tay, I did a link to a ladder ball site. It's a really really fun lawn game!
Cheryl, any time, Babe!
Creamies! I miss Creamies. Sounds fun!
Post a Comment