Well, the writer's block has ceased, but the lack of time has now reared its ugly head. I just can't seem to find time to get a post written! But not to worry, because I have several great ideas for posts written in my trusty little notebook that goes everywhere with me. One of these days I'll get my act together.....
4 comments:
Oooh, I need a trusty little notebook. Right now I have trusty little scraps of paper and grocery receipts and sticky notes. A notebook. For a writer. A writer carrying around a notebook like all the time! Genius!
Now where can I get me one of these notebooks of which you speak?
What's your address?
Oh, and did I mention it's the same notebook that holds the grocery list and the list after list after list of things I do and then write down so I can cross them off? Yep, same trusty little notebook.
I totally do the write them down so you can cross them off thing. Totally counts. You would have written them down before you did them except you were just so busy with the doing that you didn't have time for the writing. See? Totally counts.
Exactly! Exactly! Exactly!
Post a Comment