15 April 2013

Spring Break!

We headed south for Spring Break this year....along with 3/4 of Cache Valley.  Ha!  It was super busy down there, but a ton of fun.

We rented a house (VRBO) with Stanton's family and swam and hiked and ate and had the best time ever.



























3 comments:

Rachel and Nathan Fisher said...

I have a ton of stuff to get done tonight, and so of course I just spent an hour looking at all of your new posts.
You really need to check my schedule before you dump so many posts, silly girl!

Your family is adorable. Thanks for sharing :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Totally living vicariously through you!

Lindsay said...

Looks like so much fun! I think when we were there last summer we went on one of the exact hikes you did. I recognized a lot of it from your pictures. I love St. George!