15 April 2013

Aprilness

Just some little snippets of April.


 Henry learned to CRAWL!!!!!  (beginning of April...maybe even April 1st).
 I made this cute outfit for our new niece, little Eliza Jane Rose.  She lives in Atlanta and we won't see her till June.  It's killing me!!



 Cannon & Thomas painting together.  Thomas was making a flower garden.  Cannon was painting rain falling down on his flowers.  :)



 Crazy hair day at his office + looking at blueprints for his new office = a strange, hard to take seriously combination.


 A fun day painting outside.


 Is there something on my face?  I feel like there's something on my face.  :)  Henry is a very messy eater!





 Hanging out with cousins at Dad's office. 



 Same day.  Lily and Libby were twinners!


 I made a double batch of our new favorite cookies. But I forgot to double the sugar.  Oops!  They were still super yummy, just not as sweet as one might expect.  A simple way to unintentionally stay on track with Weight Watchers.  haha!  Recipe HERE.
They're amazing, by the way.






Getting ready for our St. George trip.  I was picking out outfits for our family pictures.  They were bright and fun...but the pictures were kind of a bomb.  We'll reuse these for real pics later this spring!

3 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

The crazy hair day pic is totally cracking me up. :)

Angie said...

Oh my goodness...I love the sweet little outfit you made! Look at you go!!

cindy said...

The outfit for Eliza Jane is so cute! You are amazing on the sewing machine!