I don't even know what "culling" means. Not sure I want to know. You are a much nicer mom than me -- my poor kids will never know the experience of chicks or a dog!
That should be Amanda...not Bryan. Sorry!
I'm guessing yours are teenagers now like ours? My kids are also really enjoying the experience--do yours stay in the house?
How cute! That brings back a lot of elementary school memories! My kids would be dying right now if they saw this picture! They LOVE baby chicks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I don't even know what "culling" means. Not sure I want to know. You are a much nicer mom than me -- my poor kids will never know the experience of chicks or a dog!
That should be Amanda...not Bryan. Sorry!
I'm guessing yours are teenagers now like ours? My kids are also really enjoying the experience--do yours stay in the house?
How cute! That brings back a lot of elementary school memories! My kids would be dying right now if they saw this picture! They LOVE baby chicks!
Post a Comment