21 August 2011

Visit from Melissa & crew

I got a real treat when Melissa and her brood visited us while home from the Philippines.  Her oldest boy, Holden, had some dental work he needed to have done, so they made their way to Logan and we got some bonus time together.  Love that.





We went to Chick-Fil-A after Holden finished up (Melissa and Finn came and hung out at our house during the dental visit - Finn liked Charlie a lot!) and got some extra visiting in.  Love you Melissa!



Not long after (a week, I think?), the 3rd of our trio came down for a visit.  Alysia and 3 of her 4 came to Cache Valley for a visit!!!  It was sad we weren't able to all meet up on the same day, but I felt pretty lucky that I got time with each of them alone so close together.  I love these girls and truly treasure their friendship.
Lys, I can't find pictures -- did we forget to take any?

1 comment:

Greg and Wendy said...

Eternal friends, you three! You are blessed!