The girls got to go to Grandma Rose's house last Wednesday and Thursday for a sleepover with all their girl cousins who live close by (they missed Miss China-Emma!).
The morning was crazy - piano lessons from 8-9, tennis camp from 9-12, and straight to McCammon to make the switch to Grandma's truck! It was a hectic morning, but they were super excited to go have a fun girls' night.
Grandma had picked up Kate just a few minutes before, so they had a fun drive to Blackfoot together...where Morgan and Jordyn were waiting for them.
From the sounds of it, they had a wonderful time...played games, had a "manners breakfast," watched Tangled, played outside, and ate at Rupe's (LUCKY!).
*** Just stole some pictures from my mom's blog***
Chloe, Morgan, Lily, Kate, & Jordyn.
After finishing their "Daughter of a King" game.
Eating dinner at Rupe's.
I sure appreciate my mom for doing these fun things with her grandchildren. They love it!
While the girls were gone, I took Brigham and Cannon to the park and A&W. We had a great time. The boys played for a good long while and when I gave them a spin on the tire swing to end the day, well, Cannon didn't do so well. Haha! He got off to go to another swing, looked around for a second, and fell flat on his face. That's EXACTLY how I feel when I watch or ride on spinning rides! I had to chuckle before picking him up...but I didn't take a picture...not this time.
He was happy to head to Sonic for a slushie drink after that one.
It was fun to have a day with just the boys. They are so imaginative. I sure love them!


4 comments:
That's the kind of grandma I want to be someday. Your mom rocks. :)
So glad you then had the opportunity for an outing with just the boys...and even more happy that you took that opportunity! You're the best! (By the way, I'm in process of posting more pictures and video of the sleepover! Check later!)
Hope Cannon's okay...he must take after his Grandma Rose's no tolerance for rides of ANY sort!
What a fun grandma! I want to be a grandma just like that someday!!
Post a Comment