The living really is easy. These first few days and weeks of summer vacation are awesome. We've had trips, visited graves, lazed around, ate cooked breakfasts instead of constant cold cereal, gone to gymnastics, painted finger and toenails, played hide and seek and just plain had fun.
I'm loving my kiddos more every day.
3 comments:
Sounds like you've been having a great start to summer! When read that you were playing hide-n-seek, the first thought that crossed my mind was, "could you imagine the great hide-n-seek games the kids could have between our two yards with all the landscaping and stuff to hide in/behind?!?!"
It's the little thoughts like this that make me remember how much I miss our life in Utah...
I'm happy, happy, happy to hear that!
You're awesome, Juj! I'm having many of the same thoughts although we're just clipping toenails around here, maybe the paint will come next! he he he he!! It was so great to see you even if it was for just a few short minutes. I love ya tons!
Post a Comment