How crazy is that? Does it feel like that long to you? Sometimes it feels like a Lifetime ago and then other times it feels like it just happend! CRAZY! I hope you are enjoying your summer! We would...if it would ever show up! HEHE!
Crazy how things change so quickly....college, mission, husband, 4 kids, a slew of chickens, and a very happy life! I wouldn't go back to high school if someone paid me a million dollars (seriously)
I don't remember the actual date of my graduation. I mean, it was June and it was 1991, but as for the day? I don't know. That's what happens when you get old. You'll be there in six years or so.
7 comments:
I graduated at the end of May 13 years ago. SO weird.
Oh such a young-un you are!! I've got a whole 2 years on ya. Yikes - 15 years for me. That makes me feel so old!
What a fun memory! It's been 14 years for me...
We are getting old my friend!!
Glad it was that long ago!! Good memories, but the ones we are making with our families are sooo....much better!!!
How crazy is that? Does it feel like that long to you? Sometimes it feels like a Lifetime ago and then other times it feels like it just happend! CRAZY! I hope you are enjoying your summer! We would...if it would ever show up! HEHE!
Crazy how things change so quickly....college, mission, husband, 4 kids, a slew of chickens, and a very happy life! I wouldn't go back to high school if someone paid me a million dollars (seriously)
Um, hello, 20 year reunion next year!
I don't remember the actual date of my graduation. I mean, it was June and it was 1991, but as for the day? I don't know. That's what happens when you get old. You'll be there in six years or so.
Post a Comment