26 January 2009

Lately

Blah Blah Blah...sinus headache...runny nose...Cannon has conjunctivitis...lots of laundry (washed and folded AND put away, thankyouverymuch)...messy kitchen...addicted to Facebook...blah blah blah.......but on the verge of some seriously awesome news, I can feel it...

5 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

Oh gosh get feeling better soon! We all need maids! :)

Cheryl said...

Oh, man! I'm so sorry, Jules. What's conjuctivitis? I'm feeling dumb that I don't know.

Please get better soon. Or find someone to take the kids all day and let you sleep. Or both. Yes! Do both.

Jocelyn said...

Cheryl, It's a fancy pants way of saying Pink Eye. Not to be confused with Stink Eye, which is less contagious, but meaner. :)

It's all good -- just blahsy -- no big whoop.

Tricia and Jon said...

I'm ready for some awesome news too!

Autumn said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who opts to have a messy kitchen and goes to fb for a break!! :) I love the wordle to the right. I stumbled on that bookmark in my favs tonight. I like your colors. I hope you have some good news coming!