In other news, I had another awesome morning at the grocery store. Here's what I got for $37.18
*24 boxes of Cinnamon Life
*16 boxes of Life
*2 boxes of Honey Kix
*2 boxes of Fiber One Frosted Shredded Wheat
*4 cans of Quaker Oats
*4 gallons 1% milk
*1 dozen eggs
All for $37.18! And in case you think that might be overkill on the Life cereal, you just don't know Stanton.
Some of you have asked me to share how I'm doing this. I use a website called Grocery Smarts. It's only available in Utah & Las Vegas, NV right now, but there's a gal who blogs at The Obsessive Shopper who seems to have a helpful system for people outside of that area.
7 comments:
Ha- I had to laugh as I looked at your blog! I just got done posting on mine and low and behold we both have picture of our groceries on there! What are the chances??? Too funny. I hope your TV day is going well. If you need a break for a playdate, give us a call!
I couldn't get the grocery smarts link to work...help! :)
that is awesome! Grocery Smarts is the list page for Pinching your Pennies too. ON PYP you get the advantage of people posting extra deals they find in the topic threads and info about which stores have a low stock.
We have a ton of oatmeal from the last quaker sale. But I was still planning to go get some life cereal, just in case the kids decide to like it again. They burned out on the 'sale' cereals we seem to buy in large quantities.
Good for you! I wish that someone would tell me I could watch TV all day.
Grocery store savings is one of my most addictive highs. I'm getting a little buzz of yours right now. Good for you--be proud!
I am SO jealous! I would totally get a high from bargains like that...not that I know what a high feels like but you get where I am going...right? :) Milk is $6 for a half gallon. Cereal $10 a box. I am coming to your house while we are in town and we are going to sit and eat cereal and drink milk, ok!?!
You go girl!! I am always amazed when I hear such awesome coupon success stories. Good luck.
Post a Comment