20 October 2008

Kids Lately II

Lily

Me: Lily, you don't have any panties on.
Lily: I don't?!
----
At Cannon's baby blessing - Grandma J is sitting next to Lily at the table...
Lily: Grandma, I don't want you to sit by me.
Grandma J: Well fine! (moves a chair away)
Lily: Grandma, I just passed gas.
She must have meant "Grandma, you don't want to sit by me..."
----
At Family Home Evening last night. Stanton is telling the story of Christ feeding the 5000 with the fishes and loaves of bread....
Lily: Yeah, and I had fish and tuna fish and broccoli!
----
After vigorously trying to get her turtleneck over her head:
"Whoa, what day is it?"
----
Stanton to Cannon: A-Goo...
Cannon: A-Goo
Lily to Stanton: Dad, you taught Cannon to A-Goo!

----
Cannon

Cannon is totally smiling now! It's so cute to see him recognize our smiles and react. So so cute.

-----
Brigham

Brigham went poop and potty in the toilet on Saturday. I'm not ready to go all out, though.
----
Chrystal: Brigham, why are you so cute?
Brigham: Cuz ma mom.
----
Brigham: Choay, not a-boh-bee-it (Chloe, not appropriate)!
----
Brigham: Choay Dabid Ayyen (you can guess what Brigham's middle name is...)
----
Brigham as we pass any truck on the road: Coo tuck, Mom. Mom, coo tuck.

----
Chloe

Chloe is trying to make a vibrato when she sings. Darling.
----
After dinner tonight:
Mom, that dinner hit all my spots.

----
Stanton

Stanton after eating an awesome dinner at Indian Oven: Go India!

----
Me

I've come down with some sort of really nasty cold. Ugh. The kids and I stayed in pajamas all day, Stanton brought pizza home, and I lazed all day. My head hurts, my ears hurt, I'm stuffy, and my body aches. I may be missing for a while whilst my head recovers from this mess.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Bless your heart for remembering all these things that the kids say. I always say, "We have to put that one on the blog!", but then by the time I get to it, I've forgotten with the kiddos said. Such cute things listed here.

However, it's not fun to hear you have a nasty cold... if you need anything, PLEASE feel free to call me!

Anonymous said...

"I don't?!"

Thanks for the laughs. Hilarious. All of your kids--adorable and hilarious.

Hope you get over that cold quickly!

Greg and Wendy said...

I loved this installment of your blog, sweetheart! So fun to "hear" vicariously what our sweet grandchildren are saying. I was there when Lily told Grandma J to move--and it was a scream! :) She is a pistol. I love you so much and hope and pray that your health returns soon.
Looking forward to our next time together,
Dad

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

What a family of funnies! Hope you feel better soon. :)

Christie said...

Oh that Lilly is a hand full. At least you know where you stand with her. Hope you feel better really soon. I hate nasty colds, cuz 5 days from now when you feel better, the rest of the kids will be sick, the joys of motherhood!!!

Greg and Wendy said...

This was pure entertainment! Your kids will laugh themselves silly someday at the things they said as little ones--especially Lily, of course. I think you need to do a little video of Chloe's vibrato, though. How about it? Sorry you are so sick, honey. You sounded pretty miserable on the phone! Get better soon!
Love,
Mom