Confession:
I don't forward emails.
Confession:
I delete email forwards before reading them.
Confession:
I don't always read blog tag posts.
Confession:
I don't always do blog tag posts when I'm tagged.
Confession:
I don't feel bad about this.
Confession:
Sometimes I want to do a tag and then think other people will just skip over it like I often do.
Resolution:
I'm going to not care if you skip over my tag posts like I sometimes do yours. I'm going to do them when I want to and ignore them when I don't. Who knows, maybe the kids'll enjoy reading these less than important tidbits one day.
Thanks, Liz, for the meme.
A List of Eights
8 TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. The Office
2. The Office
3. Life
4. Law & Order: SVU
5. American Idol
6. Seinfeld
7. The Office
8. KSL News at 10. Especially the weather. I kind of totally have a crush on Kevin Eubank...
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1. Talked on the phone to my Aunt Sheri for 53 minutes
2. Tried a new hairdo on Lily. I didn't make it to the messy bun part, though.
3. Did not work out (see #s 1 and 7 -- totally worth it)
4. Went grocery shopping for the first time with all four kids. Made it home with every single one of them.
5. Made a new recipe for dinner -- had to seriously rework the recipe to use what I had on hand. Kids ate 2-5 helpings each. What?
6. Read to the kids for over an hour throughout the day. By the end of an excruciatingly long lovely version of Jack & The Beanstalk, I thought my head might explode.
7. Play date with Angie, Ethan, & Trevor. It was so nice to catch up.
8. Made Cheesy Mini Pumpkin snacks for Chloe's preschool tomorrow. Again, changed the recipe a bit - I used whole grain goldfish crackers on the outside and low fat cream cheese for the ball. And I got sick of trying to make the green onion vines so I bagged that.
8 Favorite Places to Eat
1. Hamilton's
2. Maddox
3. Cafe Rio
4. Rupe's Burgers
5. Le Nonne
6. Anchor Bar. I would consider moving back to Buffalo if only for this restaurant.
7. Any number of restaurants in Buffalo. Best restaurant town ever.
8. Good Mexican. Is there any good Mexican in Cache Valley? I haven't found it. You know, if I ever open a restaurant, I'm going to call it Good Mexican. That's what we're all looking for anyway, isn't it?
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. Hawaii in November
2. Cannon's baby blessing on Sunday (and all the family that equals)
3. Reading bythelbs latest post
4. A day without Lily screaming or crying
5. Apple Cider day with the Allens
6. Christmas
7. Triathlon in the Spring
8. Working out
8 Things on My Wish List
1. Photoshop & Illustrator for the Mac
2. Having house, car, business debt completely paid off
3. A new blog design
4. Good Mexican food
5. A personal decorator for my house
6. To fit in my pre-pregnancy jeans without getting a stomach ache
7. To serve a service mission with Stanton
8. My kids to be nice, productive, faithful grown-ups
8 People I Tag
You know I'm not going to do this. But if you want to play along, tell me in the comments and I'll come visit you...
9 comments:
Your confessions at the top - fabulous!
An early morning post from you... kiddos have you up early, too? I agree with you about the "tag posts", they are hit or miss for me as well. But I always find it amazing that I learn something new about people through them.
Sorry I was part of the reason for your not working out yesterday! Let me know when I can keep your kids and you can have a couple hours to yourself. Even if it's to go work out and not have to drop them off at the Kids Care!
Kevin Eubank? I definitely got more than I bargained for by tagging you! Also, I cannot believe you guys have another Hawaii trip planned...so jealous! Why didn't I try harder to become an Allen again? Also...please make sure Dr. A leaves his iphone at home this time so he can actually enjoy hawaii! :) That man loves him some technology.
I love these kinds of posts. Sometimes it's the random thoughts that really help you understand a person better.
I've heard tell of good mexican in Cache Valley but I think it's like the Loche Ness, a myth. I do like Cafe Rio though, for fast Mexican.
I did the tag meme.
Thanks, Julie!
And none of your bits are less than important to me. Uh, I mean, tidbits. ;)
Kevin Eubank...Roowrrr.
Julie- I was so glad to find your blog. (through our mutual family- the Sandall's) Hope you don't mind If I frequent it. I loved reading your tag. Glad to hear you guys are doing great. Krisha
You'll have to come down to Utah County and go to Los Hermanos with Kyle and me. It's the best Mexican we've found in the whole state so far that doesn't involve waiting in a line to place your order.
Post a Comment