Dressing up is a favorite past time in the Allen family.
The pic of Brig's bare chest was just from a moment where I noticed how great his scar looks. You can barely see it! Dr. del Nido is a true miracle worker.
Cannon, Lily, and I at our "not best" on various days. Lily wasn't feeling well and just gave up on the bathroom floor.
Cannon was upset that Lily and Brigham had the Spiderman costumes on (what is it that's so funny about tighty whiteys and socks?).
And my feet got crazy swollen at our family reunion last weekend. Sadly, that's the ONLY photo I took the entire time. Wait, no it isn't. I took a different camera. Better upload those pictures! Anyway, my feet looked like Hobbit feet and they were really sore. Thankfully, it has gone away and I'm back to normal. I feel for my friends who experience this for weeks at a time during pregnancy. Not fun!!!
TaLaisa sent me a box of beads and stretchy string to play with. She's awesome. These are the bracelets I made. Not too terrible for my first try!
I love the greys in that paint picture.
I'm coveting that composter there. Gotta talk to Stanton about that one.
Chloe and I saw the piano poster when we went to purchase her Level 3 piano books. It made me chuckle. I wonder if she'll EVER appreciate the nagging I put her through!
And this was a gauze blanket that my friend Vanessa had. I love the thing - perfect for baby during the hot months. I need to remember to look for them.
Summer fun in the van! Brigham and Cannon and I went to Walmart to buy the annual wading pool. He thought it was super cool because it covered his head.
Just this week my nesting instinct came back strong. I've tackled several projects in the house, finally purchased a car seat, and got the van detailed. After the detailing, I figured out how to fit 5 young'ns in there and the kids were thrilled with the change. They spent an hour all buckled in and playing in the van. Can't beat easily entertained children. :)
We went to dinner with our friends, the Farleys. We met halfway in Layton at a place called Corbin's. It was tasty! The company couldn't be beat. Wish I'd taken a picture of Kyle and Ang.
37 weeks. This has easily been my best pregnancy. I'm so thankful for that. I'm now just 2 days shy of 38 weeks. 4 cm. dilated and having a lot of contractions. We'll see what the next 2 weeks hold in store!
I LOVE this picture of Brigham and Charlie. Both of them are adorable. Brigham maybe even more than Charlie. :)







3 comments:
It's truly hard to beat Brig's adorableness! That boy's face just melts me!
I hope you did take a few pictures at the reunion. Sorry your ankles swelled and glad they're back to normal. Can't wait to welcome our new little guy into the family, honey and grateful this has been such a good pregnancy.
Bravo for all the catch up blog posts! Thats alot of work. And i love those aiden + anais blankets too... look on amazon! I love them for wiping up spitup too
Post a Comment