21 August 2012

Special Visitors

 My Grandma Rose.  She was darling with Henry!  My aunt Sheri and Drake.  I neglected to take a picture of my aunt Christie with Hen.

I love these grandparents!  They are big fans and have been so helpful.  My mom came down the Tuesday after Henry was born and spent 3 days helping me.  Oh, how I appreciated her! 

We've had a lot of visitors - friends, neighbors, family.  We appreciate every one of them!

2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Wow, I am REALLY missing him now! "You're killin' me, Smalls"

I'm pretty sure we'll be down Monday night for Brig's birthday! I know it is Tuesday, but we'll just celebrate with him a little early if that's okay. Sorry to mess up your Home Evening!

Amanda D said...

Oh, my....what a treasure that picture of Henry and your Grandma Rose is. Be still my heart!