08 August 2012

He's Here!

Little Henry made it here safely and quickly yesterday. Official stuff:  Henry Stillman Allen (named after two pioneer grandfathers who crossed the plains to the Salt Lake Valley).  Born at 3:36 pm.  7 lbs. 3 oz. and 19 1/2 inches.

He looks SO much like Chloe did at birth.  Maybe they'll be little twinners -- she's not sure she wants another blonde child in our family ("I like being unique," says she...). 

He has the cutest chin.  Stanton and I both have dimples in our chins, but Henry is our first child to have one.  It looks identical to mine.

He is nursing really well and is the cutest, sweetest little guy!!!

3 comments:

Amanda D said...

Oh, my goodness! I can't handle the cuteness. I wish I was closer so I could snuggle him a bit. Enjoy him, Julie! Congrats!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

SO scrumptious!

Erica said...

I noticed the dimpled chin and I LOVE it! I also think he looks like you and Chloe. But I didn't want to say anything cause I know how annoying it can get when everyone thinks they know who your baby looks like. He is SO your baby. What a beautiful angel. I'm just in awe. Life is miraculous.