Today I'm thankful for:
*hot chocolate. I just adore it. Almost as much as cold chocolate in the form of ice cream.
Maybe as much, even.
*my darling, adorable, sweetheart sons. How I love then.
*books - I adore them. We went to "The Book Lady's" house today for the annual book sale (actually thrice annual, but who's counting). It warns me through and through to be surrounded by so many wonderful words.
*this season of the year. I love the scarves, the boots, the jeans, the sweaters, the eyeshadow, the hot chocolate, the soups, the yummy smells, all of it.
*birthday parties and good friends for my children
*getting to do an activity that both Chloe and I enjoyed. We did some word games in a holiday word game digest and it was a blast. I didn't want to stop for bedtime!
*a warm home and the many conveniences within it
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
I'm such a slacker...I haven't commented in the longest time but I have been following. You are just awesome and always grateful for even the simplest of things. Just one of the many things I love and admire about you. I know why your kids love you so much, same reasons I do!!!
I love, love, love hot chocolate. But chocolate ice cream? Meh. Not such a big fan. I'll take mint chocolate chip any day.
Chocolate is one of my top most thankful for items!
Post a Comment