08 November 2011

Thankful For....

Today I'm thankful for:

*Pinterest.  Seriously.

*The ability to NOT yell at Chloe today.

*Brigham learning a lesson.

*Stanton's awesome dentistry. 

*Really good chocolate.

*My scripture journal.  It's a place where the Spirit speaks to me.  I learned something of the condescension of God today - it was profound for me.

*Quick dinners I keep up my sleeve.  Especially ones that can be built from the pantry and are still healthful.

*Good books.

*Bing Crosby.

*A warm home, clean clothes, coats, all the little things that make winter wonderful.

*A comfy chair.

*Beautiful, sweet, strong-willed, lesson-teaching children.

*Jesus Christ - God the Son, the Creator, the Father of my salvation, the Author and the Finisher of my faith.

*Cannon, my little buddy and total mama's boy.  He makes my heart sing.

3 comments:

Rachel and Nathan Fisher said...

What are the quick/healthy/pantry meals you love? Share! Share!

Kim said...

Ok so how creepy is it that when I read Bing Crosby's name, that is exactly who I was listening to!! HAHA! I love your Thankful posts! SO AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

I loooove Bing! Like I said, I would've stalked him had I been born awhile ago.
Pinterest has been rocking my world lately.
And I have been reading sooo much lately--I can't read fast enough! There are so many great books out there, which reminds me of a blog post I'm about to do! ;)