The day was a good one.
I am thankful for:
*Clean, dry, folded, put away laundry
*Good friends for my children
*Some of whom are their own siblings
*Crock pots and yummy dinners they provide
*Naps - I took one today and it was heaven sent
*Getting things done. Funny how the nap actually helped with that one.
*A warm and cozy home that I love living in
*My dear and wonderful family
*Stanton's care for his patients. He spent 2 hours after regular office hours to help a child in pain.
*My wonderful life. "The secret to having it all is believing you already do." I believe it and I live it.
4 comments:
My favorite "thankful" is the last. That's beautiful and very true. Funny, but I had a very similar thought come over me this morning. Okay, maybe not too similar but I was thinking that I need to quit thinking about my problems as trials because really they aren't trials in the true sense of the word, they are just minor bumps in the road. (I don't think I can really say I've had a true trial) My life has been pretty much awesome and I need to acknowledge that! sorry, that was super long and probably didn't make much sense but anyway, I love ya and you are just plain awesome in every way!
Ditto to that post and response!
I love that quote! You always inspire me Jules! You are so great! Sorry I haven't been commenting much lately, I have been so busy! The snow day post is so fun!
At first I thought it said "crack pots". Ha! We always call funny, crazy people that, and I enjoy them! ;)
Great list!
Post a Comment