You just became a rockstar at my house today!
Done, thanks! The boys will love it!
Anything with Kaleb's name on it in the mail will put a giant smile on his face! Thanks!
Thanks for the reminder Julie. I saw this magazine on a "flyer" in the last Lego thing I bought for Ethan, but forgot to look into it more.
Gabe will be ecstatic! Thanks for the info.!! He's a lego junkie.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You just became a rockstar at my house today!
Done, thanks! The boys will love it!
Anything with Kaleb's name on it in the mail will put a giant smile on his face! Thanks!
Thanks for the reminder Julie. I saw this magazine on a "flyer" in the last Lego thing I bought for Ethan, but forgot to look into it more.
Gabe will be ecstatic! Thanks for the info.!! He's a lego junkie.
Post a Comment